Navmarine at Ship Management has big staff enough employed in the head office and branches which highly qualified personnel operating and managing dependent / non-dependent vessels in the Middle East area and many other worldwide areas.
Navmarine main task is to ensure safe operation for all our seafarers. And to achieve our goal of “Zero accident related to Health, Safety, and Environment” we have implemented TQM 9000 where all aspects related to HSE are registered and evaluated. This is an important tool that helps us understanding where to improve our systems, as well as meeting the requirements of national and international rules & regulations regarding safety and environmental protection.
"Navmarine philosophy is to manage a high fleet standard which is in line with customers’ requirements"
We at "Navmarine" have a wide range of management solutions and services that we can offer you for ships of all types and departments, and our third-party management services include technical management, crew management, ship financial and accounting management, and collection services, we also provide expertise and assistance. Drydocking and construction supervision.
We have experience in ship management stemming from our long period of operation and management of commercial vessels. We strive to develop our services professionally and with high quality in the maritime field all over the world.
Services provided by our company in ship management:
- Supervising the ongoing maintenance work onboard the ship, such as maintenance of machinery and equipment, repair work, and checking the readiness of the ship.
- Provide adequate crew to guard the ship.
- Make the necessary arrangements for loading and unloading the goods.
- Negotiate contracts for refueling and lubricants.
- Manage expenses on behalf of the owner.
- Make arrangements for ship entry into P&I clubs·
- Make arrangements for insurance contracts related to the ship.
- The company deals with various claims, such as those related to insurance, rescue operations ... etc.
- The ship management company’s services also include arranging for the provision of supplies to the ship’s crew.
- A ship management company can charter the vessel on behalf of the owner.
Ship management / Ship agents / Ship agent / Ship chartering / dry dock services / Turkey / Istanbul / bulk cargo / Desassembled goods / heavy cargo / Crains for loading and unloading